Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Work In The Making......

Happy Sunday xoxoxox......
I have new work in the making & I am busy creating new lines for pieces.. Although it is just scrawled out on paper, this coming week is when I will put it all in to play & start creating... I love that part :) Pictures, of course to follow!
This month has been an eye-opening experience & a huge dose of reality... Which can only mean there are big changes coming my way very soon.... Some great- some really not so great, but necessary. With that stated.... On with my life.... I guess it is somewhat of a 'do-over'..... We can do 'do-overs' as adults, right? I believe in my heart that is I can, so I want a "Do-Over"... So, my friends who read my blog..... Keep me in your prayers for strength (I'm gonna need it!) , bravery & unimaginable creativity that can't be contained......I just know amazing things are in store for me out there, somewhere.... xoxoxo So, with that said, Happy Sunday xoxoxox.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger