Monday, February 22, 2010

The Conference, "The Buyers Market of American Craft" I went to in Philly was AMAZING! I really learned so much of the business part of being an artist... I know there is soooo much more I need to learn, but I got a lot out of the classes I was at! It was a "good thing"!
********************************************************************



But..............
My - O - My...... Back to reality! Although I am back in Florida... My heart was left in NJ...It had been sooooo long since I was there, I sure realize how much I do miss it! It is in me... I will FOREVER be a "JERSEY GIRL"
...The snow was a blast!I think this was a really fun day filled with lotsa laughter & great memories!I tried making Angels in the snow on the beach- but the snow was sooooo deep & it was hard as ice...It was funny!
But so very beautiful!


I totally remember going here to The Windmill to munch after a night at Tsunami's..... Fun memories....


I know some of my friends who lived in or near West Long Branch/West End remember this....




The
view was amazing! I could wake up to this EVERY DAY! Breathtaking...SIGH....
*************************************


And, my Tummy & good times with old friends was left in Philly!I think this is a most AMAZING place to eat! If you are ever in Philly, this is where I ate! Amazing Ceviche' & some kind of Lobster Entree!(I don't know- the pomagranite martinis were flowing & my friend Bry ordered for me :)...). YUM-O!Probably the best I ever had! Too bad they are only up North...Philly, Atlantic City & New York.... Hmmmm, I must go back, just for dinner!FUN!I am CRAVING it!
All in all, it was a great 5 days... It went WAY-TOO-FAST......xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger