Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Upon The Horizon!

Can You even believe that Thanksgiving is upon us! As of today..... It is 13 days away!! I can't wait to sit around the table with my 3 lovely children and talk about the love we have for each other and how Thankful we are for that...... It will be just us 4 this year.... It will be a very special time for my kids and I. If anyone would like to join me & the kids, we would love to have you xoxoxox. There are special memories to be made ...
*************************************************************************************
Calling All Kids!!!
Thanksgiving break is a PERFECT time to get those creative juicess flowing! I am offering "Thanksgiving Art Camp"
for the week you are out of school. It will consist of all different mediums! There will be Pottery! How about you make your wishes come true- make your own 'wishbone' necklace to remind you to make every day a special wish! How about sculpting a larger 'wishbone' for your family to keep out all year long! You can even write wishes on it.... There will also be canvas painting on self portraits! Plus more surprises!!!
The camp will run the whole week you are out of school...
Session #1 - 9am - 12pm
Session #2 - 1pm - 4 pm
OR......
Host your own!
I will bring everything to you every day, and your child is 1/2 off! But you need 6 or more paid participants to get 1/2 off. Get 12 or more & your child is FREE! * If you choose to have the group at your residence, get on the list NOW so you can reserve that time slot for the week for your group! It will go fast- there are ONLY 2 time slots to choose from! First paid reservation gets that slot!
I will go anywhere in Broward or Palm Beach. Also, if you out are out of state, I will come to you for groups. Accommodations to be pre-arranged.
Contact me to reserve your individual spot or whole session! (954) 937-8801 Or, e-mail me ginapresserart@yahoo.com
"Thanksgiving Art Camp" will be $150.oo per child which includes all materials and supplies beverages and snacks!
*************************************************************************************
Have a Happy, Safe and Memorable Thanksgiving filled with warmth and true friendship...
Blessings From My Home To Yours...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger